F
FinishTheRace
Guest
The industry I work in is insurance. There is a fraternal organization that includes industry related professionals that have social meetings and regularly have fundraisers for various charitable organizations (some may be questionable while others like Toys for Tots or victims of fire and many others seem good and wholesome). They have local groups and offer industry related seminars and fellowship.
I have two concerns. One is that the charitable organizations are hit and miss as far as I can tell. The local group decides on the charity. The second concern is that they indicate that they have a “secret initiation ceremony”. I am not sure if that last part is a joke or what.
The name of the group is Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, Intl.
Any thoughts and comments are much appreciated.
I have two concerns. One is that the charitable organizations are hit and miss as far as I can tell. The local group decides on the charity. The second concern is that they indicate that they have a “secret initiation ceremony”. I am not sure if that last part is a joke or what.
The name of the group is Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, Intl.
Any thoughts and comments are much appreciated.