How to find out where/when Adoration is offered

• Thread starter Thread starter Maggie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie

Okay, so this may be a dumb question, or it might have been answered already, but I haven’t seen it addressed as such…

But how, exactly, does one figure out when and where adoration is offered? The only times I’ve gone are when I’m on retreat. I think I’d like to start going more often but I don’t know how to go about finding out who offers it and when. I’m reasonably certain that if our church offered it they would share that information in a fairly straight-forward manner? So how do I find out from a different parish? And how do you know where to go? Sorry, I don’t terribly like new situations, so it would be helpful to know what to do ahead of time :o .

you might try www.masstimes.com i’ve found alot of useful information there regarding times and locations for masses and reconciliation. they might have info on adoration, too.

Nobody

You are “somebody” to me. I never realized I lived so close to a church that has P E R P E T U A L adoration. I used to drive 45 minutes to a church and now thanks to you I found a closer one. Thank you.:bowdown2:

Masstimes.com includes adoration times.

I have also had good luck calling the chancery of the diocese. This worked a few times when I was in a strange city on a business trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back