How to make Catholic Friends?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkipp
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard. I haven’t had a single Catholic friend since I was a little kid and played with other kids who happened to be friends of my mom.
 
I can understand. It has been very difficult for me to find Catholic friends, especially in my age group.(early 30’s) I try to go to mass at the same time each week, depending on my work schedule, that way I see the same people. I’ve noticed at my parish, people start leaving before the last hymn has ended. I found I met a lot of women when I joined the Christian Mothers. Even though they are much older than me, I still met some wonderful people. Get involved with your parish. Joining the choir or becoming an adult alter server are a few ways to become involved. Good luck.
 
I’m in the same boat. I just moved, and I’ve made some friends, just not Catholic ones. I’m now a registered memeber at my parish, but there just are not a lot of single people. The church was a liarface when they said they had a huge single population. And the onther one in town is worse. Oh well, I joined the choir, and all the women my age are married with children. So I can’t really join in, I don’t have much in common with mothers. I think I’ll be moving when my lease expires.
Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top