How to pray the Rosary?

• Thread starter Thread starter kfarose2585
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kfarose2585

Although I am a cradle Catholic, I was never taught how to pray the Rosary. I would like to learn, so I thought I’d start by asking here. Please help!

Here are a couple of really great links. The first is a simple instruction sheet on how to recite the rosary. The second is a link to download a computer program called Virtual Rosary that you can install on your computer. It is really a great tool to learn the rosary.

newadvent.org/library/rosary.pdf

virtualrosary.org/

You can contact any Knight of Columbus, we give away Rosaries and cards showing how to pray The Rosary. Our Council gives one to every person in the parish on their 1st communion.

Hi,

You are making a very good move, stick with it. I have been praying the Rosary more or less daily for almost two years now and it has been the source of many graces for me, and it will be for you as well. I have no doubts about this!!!

The important thing is to will yourself to make the time to do this. This is God’s time and it is the most important thing in your life. Set aside this 20-25 minutes each day to pray, with our Blessed Mother, to God. Do this for two weeks and I bet you will never ever want to stop! If you miss a day you will really feel like you miss it.

I pray that God blesses you in this undertaking.

Pax,

Jim

I just wanted to say, if you are starting to pray the rosary, just start with one decade and build up from there, that is what I did, it seems alot to get used to trying to meditate and pray at the same time, also offering it for a special intention, so I started with just one decade and built up from there, if you have very little time to say a whole rosary, I figured it is better to say one decade than to say none at all. God Bless you and peace to you xxx

Thank you all for your help! I will check out those websites and will start today. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back