How your prayers get answered!

• Thread starter Thread starter gabriel7777
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gabriel7777

OUR PRAYERS GET ANSWERED AND WE DON’T EVEN KNOW IT!

WHEN YOU ASK FOR ANYTHING IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, JUST GO TO SLEEP AND GOD WILL ANSWER YOU IN THE FORM OF A DREAM!

JUST TRY.
  • Gabriel
PAY ATTENTION to your dreams!

I wish it was that simple, During trying times, I sought answers in dreams. Prayed myself to sleep with the rosary in my hand hoping for an answer to come to me while I slept. Never happened.

Problems eventually worked themselves out and I’m sure that it was the result of my prayers but the solution never came to me in a dream.

Even now, from time to time I seek some kind of message from above in a dream but never receive one.

Gabriel,

God uses different methods for different people I believe. He uses scripture, nature, music, other people, dreams, quiet time or whatever method will click at that particular time.

I’ve been profoundly “spoken” to through a rainbow and reprimanded by daily scripture. Not everyone learns the same way, and God has our learning abilities all figured out. Now we just need to be quiet and hear Him - and even more important, accept His will and His messages.

40.png
gabriel7777:

WHEN YOU ASK FOR ANYTHING IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, JUST GO TO SLEEP AND GOD WILL ANSWER YOU IN THE FORM OF A DREAM!

JUST TRY.
  • Gabriel
Dear Gabriel, this is just new age nonsense. If your prayers are routinely answered this way, I would be concerned just who is doing the answering. It would not be God, you see… God does not operate this way. That, or go see a doctor.

40.png
gabriel7777:

JUST TRY.
  • Gabriel

Gabriel, So, your prayers are answered in your dreams, huh? Tell me how a dream, which is your subconscience, will cause a change in the physical world.

Last night, on my knees I asked Jesus to please help my son’s knee. He is a football coach and has to walk. He has an old injury. You know what I dreamed? I dreamed that I was maybe 1000 miles from home, broke and I couldn’t talk. I was wondering around on the edge of a lake near a football stadium. It was night and sprinkling rain. HOWSZATT? It was true.

40.png
gabriel7777:

JUST TRY.
  • Gabriel
I’m not sure if this is true, but from experience I can say prayers get answered in God’s time not ours

God does help us in our dreams. I do not dream that often but have been led by GOd in my dreams. It much like the stories Jesus told in the Bible. You have to figure them out. Not all dreams come from God but the ones that do, He has them stick with you. Whenever I dream, I pray and say “Lord, if this dream is from you, please help me to know the meaning of it, if this is not from you, please remove it from my mind” and He does!

I had a dream that I was sitting naked in the doctors office up on his table, I wasn’t embarassed at all, and the Doctor pointed to me where I saw my son, swimming joyfully in a lake. He was splahing about having the time of his life and waving at us. The Doctor said to me,“don’t swim in the river, whoever swims in the river gets infected” I thought to myself I’ve had infections before and not swam in the river and look…my son looks okay" That was the extent of this dream.

It wasn’t for a short time afterward that the lord revealed what was meant by this dream.
God was the doctor
Satin disguises the waters as being good.
I found that my son was in a state of mortal sin and only by the Grace of God was I able to guide him back into grace.

(Short version)
I was in my kitchen then being chased by a man whose body was all cut up. I had no idea who he was. We lived in an apartment complex and I was running all over to hide from this man. He walked, I ran. I found an open door and tried to get the couple inside to help me, they just looked at me. I picked up the phone to call 911 but I couldn’t figure out how to use the phone. I finally hid in the laundry room. The man came in and I jumped on him and grabbed his knife and started killing him with it. The knife was very tiny and he just laid there and took it. He did not die or go away, I woke up.

My dream revealed to me:
The kitchen is where I prepare the food for the ones I love just as I prepare for Mass for the one I love. (I needed to prepare better)
The laundry room symbolized my soul. The room was neat and clean, everything in place except for a table, the one I hid behind. (my fears) The washing machine reminded me of my baptism and the confessional.( I had little regard for this) The dryer represented the warmth and love I give to others (I was so busy giving love to others, I had forgotten my family) The closed doors in my kitchen were myself.( I felt safe closed up inside, I never shared anything spiritual) The man who was walking gently and quietly behind me was my husband. (I didn’t recognize him or God within him because I wouldn’t accept him or love him as he is.) I ran away from both of them (God and my husband) looking for help from others instead of God. The fact that I couldn’t figure out how to use the phone was Gods way of telling me that what I was doing was not working.

I was new to my new found faith and wanted to perfect my life. I spent countless hours in adoration, I begged for enlightenment.
So you see, dreams are one way that God helps some of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back