M
melensdad
Guest
Anyone planning on watching the premier of HUCKABEE tonight on the Fox News Channel? 8pm E.T.
Its being billed as cross between Letterman and a news commentary with a slant on what the news of the day means to us at our dinner tables. I always thought Mike Huckabee had a great sense of humor that came through when he campaigned so I suspect his show will be touched with humor and he’ll toss in some verbal zingers, I wonder if his Christian Evangelical roots will also seep into the show?
Tonight’s guest is Elizabeth Hasselback, from The View.
Its being billed as cross between Letterman and a news commentary with a slant on what the news of the day means to us at our dinner tables. I always thought Mike Huckabee had a great sense of humor that came through when he campaigned so I suspect his show will be touched with humor and he’ll toss in some verbal zingers, I wonder if his Christian Evangelical roots will also seep into the show?
Tonight’s guest is Elizabeth Hasselback, from The View.