HURRY - Need a REALLY QUICK answer

  • Thread starter Thread starter DianJo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DianJo

Guest
Hey everyone!

I need a really quick answer to this question - my brain has frozen up on me!

There are 3 states to the Church - those on earth, in purgatory and in heaven - now -
Those on earth are called the Church Militant
Those in heaven are called the Church Triumphant
Those in purgatory are called__________________

I can’t remember what the church in purgatory is called!!!
I have to teach a lesson tonight and I am in the process of gathering up my material so if someone could answer this I sure would appreciate it!!!

Thanks Church Militant!
 
The Church Suffering may also be known as “the Church Penitent”.

Can I get bonus points for obscure Catholic trivia?

God Bless,
RyanL
 
WOW !!!

Everyone gets a prize!! How dumb of me - of course its Church Suffering or the one I especially like - Church Penitent!!!

I have a Cappucino machine - anyone up for Lattes??? oh - and biscottis???

Y’all are wonderful and I will tell my kids at Life Teen tonight who helped me with this!!! Maybe we’ll get some new forum members!

Thank You , Thank you Everyone!
 
WOW !!!

Everyone gets a prize!! How dumb of me - of course its Church Suffering or the one I especially like - Church Penitent!!!

I have a Cappucino machine - anyone up for Lattes??? oh - and biscottis???

Y’all are wonderful and I will tell my kids at Life Teen tonight who helped me with this!!! Maybe we’ll get some new forum members!

Thank You , Thank you Everyone!
Ooh, throw a few almonds or pistachios into the biscotti and I’ll happily join you 😉 :coffee: :coffee:
 
Ooh, throw a few almonds or pistachios into the biscotti and I’ll happily join you 😉 :coffee: :coffee:
Hey, I didn’t know the answer… but after reading this thread now I do… can I have a cup of coffee for leaning something new today?? 🙂
 
I’ll take a latte and a few of those biscotti, too.

I’m Italian, and my aunts used to make those around Easter time. They were great! Whenever I hear the word biscotti, it makes me think of them.🙂
 
Hey everyone!

I need a really quick answer to this question - my brain has frozen up on me!

There are 3 states to the Church - those on earth, in purgatory and in heaven - now -
Those on earth are called the Church Militant
Those in heaven are called the Church Triumphant
Those in purgatory are called__________________

I can’t remember what the church in purgatory is called!!!
I have to teach a lesson tonight and I am in the process of gathering up my material so if someone could answer this I sure would appreciate it!!!

Thanks Church Militant!
I have you guys soooo trained. 😉 :rotfl:
Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top