I am very frightened

• Thread starter Thread starter Katherine438
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katherine438

I just got over the scare with my breast lump and now there is another scare.

My liver numbers went up too high … alkaline phosphatase specifically. Now it could be because of a medication I started taking five weeks ago … but it also could be that there is cancer somewhere in my body … at least that’s what the doctor said.

I have to wait until the next blood test on December 8 to get the results and see if the number goes down now that I stopped the medication … if it doesn’t the doctor said we will have to start to do scans to see where a cancer could be.

I know I ask a lot … but I am so frightened … if you could, could you please pray that the number goes down on the next blood test.

Thank you all for any prayers.

Last edited:
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

For healing of this immediate concern

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art though among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God ,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

In thanksgiving for the positive result of your breast lump. May our Lord continue to watch over you.

Our Father,

Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

I’ve had a few scares over the past few years, and things worked out … but for some reason this one is really getting to me … it’s like I think it’s all going to catch up with me this time.

Pater noster, qui es in caelis: Sanctificetur nomen tuum: Adveniat regnum tuum: Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo, et in terra. * Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie: Et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena: Dominus tecum, benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. * Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

I know the feeling personally, I try to listen to what my wife says: “No sense borrowing trouble.”

Continuing to pray for you.

Praying for you Katherine. Perhaps find a doctor who is not an alarmist. Praying fir you as you wait too, it cannot be easy

She is an alarmist … she did this to my husband a few years ago with something different … but right away a cancer scare … and she knows I’m the nervous type.

No dont think that. Think of all the joy God has given you and of the future.

I’m going to try to think positive, but it’s so hard to do when a doctor has used the “C” word.

Yes i know. But the doctor should not use that word.
Hes alarmist. If it was c they would have admitted you.

Anyway,
Praying for you.
AC

Oh Mother Mary, Immaculate Conception, in honor of your holy day on December 8th we ask that you would intercede for a positive outcome for @Katherine438 and healing for her kidney disease and any other ilness

Lord, give her your peace which passes all understanding.

Last edited:
I second the “not borrowing trouble” thought! Your doctor has no idea how many people are praying for you, and about the power of prayer! Praying for you my dear friend! Gods is good, all the time!

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless, and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments, we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence, submit ourselves to your holy will,
which is love and Mercy itself.
Amen.

Last edited:
Dear Lord
Settle Katherines mind about her illness and doctor report. We know you are greater and are the
healer of many.

We also know dr. Reports can be wrong. Seen it many times…Lord LORD----

Praying theYOUR TROUGHTH over Katherine
amen and amen

Also iwonder about your dr.
First kidney then breasts now liver. Find another doctor.

Last edited:
Dear @Katherine438: I am praying for favorable test results and a boost of peace-of-mind for you. Strive to rest in the grace of God for what you cannot control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back