I asked my angel a favor

• Thread starter Thread starter Stylus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stylus

I’m really bad about concentrating while praying. I say a chaplet ever night before bed- I’ve been doing it for years and I feel like if wasted them all because I hardly ever think about the prayer. I once asked my guardian angel a favor. I said ‘Please say this chaplet every night with me, so if I don’t do a good job it wont be wasted.’

Do you think they do?

40.png
Stylus:
I’m really bad about concentrating while praying. I say a chaplet ever night before bed- I’ve been doing it for years and I feel like if wasted them all because I hardly ever think about the prayer. I once asked my guardian angel a favor. I said ‘Please say this chaplet every night with me, so if I don’t do a good job it wont be wasted.’

Do you think they do?
St. Pio once said something along the lines of “…of course they do, [angels] are not disobedient like you or I.” 😉

Here is a little link you might find interesting, ewtn.com/padrepio/mystic/angels.htm

40.png
Stylus:

Do you think they do?
Yes!
Padra Pio:
Oh what a holy and salutary thought it is to want to see this our good Angel. it is this thought which should make us want to leave this dark prison in which we are bound. Oh, Raffaelina, where do my thoughts fly to now…? Treat this dear little Angel, I do not say as a friend, but as one of the family. And, to tell you the truth, this little Angel does not seem to be the least little bit offended by my treatment of him. How dear and how good he is. (Letters vol. II, no. 64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back