I don't know what I'm going to do. The situation is desperate!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly3278
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
praying for u Holly…:crossrc:
Thank you Gladys. 🙂
Triple Amen amen amen.

He gives us what we need, not what we want. We have to look for that out when it appears and take it rather than neglect it. 🙂
I totally understand this but I don’t see any reason to not work towards healing and/or at least better coping skills.
 
Well, I found an even better solution for my problem! My best friend, Darrell, is going to take me to my appointment because it is snowy outside and I’m afraid I won’t be able to get a Medicab. They’re usually booked on Mondays. Also, it helps because I can spend my money that Grandma gave me for the Medicab on gas for my car and then I can make it to my appointment in a different but closer town more easily and safer. 🙂
 
St. Christopher, St. Anthony, St. Michael, St. Raphael, orate pro nobis. Thank you for safe journies! 🙂
 
St. Christopher, St. Anthony, St. Michael, St. Raphael, orate pro nobis. Thank you for safe journies! 🙂
Amen. 🙂 But what does “orate pro nobis” mean? 🤷:confused: Also, is it ok to thank God for something that hasn’t happened yet? Isn’t that attempting predicting the future? 🤷:confused:

Just so you know, I mean no offense by the above. I am also not assuming that you in a state of sin of any kind.
 
Oh it’ll be safe one way or another, even if you end up in a 3 car pileup, everyone is in the hands of God. 🙂

You’ve found a way, so there’s that to be thankful for. 🙂

‘ora pro nobis’ is the Latin for ‘pray for us’, to be used when addressing a single person, such as, ‘St. Joseph, ora pro nobis.’

‘orate pro nobis’ is the Latin for ‘pray for us’, to be used when addressing more than one person, such as, ‘St. Joseph, Holy Mary, Infant Jesus, orate pro nobis.’

Sts. Christopher, Anthony, Michael, & Raphael, are great saints for safe journies. They all have to do with travel and safety and finding your way. 🙂 They’re great to pray to before a trip and thank after… or even sometimes before, after all God knows our wants before we do, and sends his servants to minister and help us and prepare our way. 🙂

So St. Christopher, St. Anthony, St. Michael, St. Raphael, orate pro nobis! 🙂
 
I am praying for you.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
Oh it’ll be safe one way or another, even if you end up in a 3 car pileup, everyone is in the hands of God. 🙂

You’ve found a way, so there’s that to be thankful for. 🙂

‘ora pro nobis’ is the Latin for ‘pray for us’, to be used when addressing a single person, such as, ‘St. Joseph, ora pro nobis.’

‘orate pro nobis’ is the Latin for ‘pray for us’, to be used when addressing more than one person, such as, ‘St. Joseph, Holy Mary, Infant Jesus, orate pro nobis.’

Sts. Christopher, Anthony, Michael, & Raphael, are great saints for safe journies. They all have to do with travel and safety and finding your way. 🙂 They’re great to pray to before a trip and thank after… or even sometimes before, after all God knows our wants before we do, and sends his servants to minister and help us and prepare our way. 🙂

So St. Christopher, St. Anthony, St. Michael, St. Raphael, orate pro nobis! 🙂
Thank you so much for this information and your prayers! I feel as though I could really use them you know. ;):o I will follow your advice. 🙂
I am praying for you.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Thank you rhutch. 🙂
 
There you go! The Lord gave you want you could use, even if it wasn’t what you thought you wanted.

Good Luck!
Yes, He did and He used it to let Darrell and I have a fruitful talk about my depression and my pessimistic attitude. Basically he told me that I need to have a more positive attitude on life rather than such a defeatist attitude. 🙂
 
Remember, as long as your cell is charged you CAN dial 911 in an emergency. You do not have to have minutes on the phone to dial 911.
 
Remember, as long as your cell is charged you CAN dial 911 in an emergency. You do not have to have minutes on the phone to dial 911.
Oh ok thanks Kage_ar. My step-mom told me the same thing. 🙂
 
Holly ,
May Jesus ease your anxiety…May you remember his warm, gentle and peaceful ways…the next time anxiety attacks ,just jump right into the fear ,and tell it too get behind you, cause you got Jesus Christ, the one who keeps you safe and secure through anything…Pray to St.Anthony for those extra funds…In Jesus Name we pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie
 
Holly ,
May Jesus ease your anxiety…May you remember his warm, gentle and peaceful ways…the next time anxiety attacks ,just jump right into the fear ,and tell it too get behind you, cause you got Jesus Christ, the one who keeps you safe and secure through anything…Pray to St.Anthony for those extra funds…In Jesus Name we pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie
Thank you for this advice LynneMarie. Unfortunately, I am having a panic attack right now because I am so worried about my Grandma being deathly sick and such. I’m trying to direct the energy in to something useful like typing though. I will pray like you have told me to pray. Thank you. 🙂
 
Dear Holly,
I only was making some suggestions…It is hard not to worry about our loved ones…the best thing we can do is pray…I pray your grandma is better and all your anxiety lessons into calm…In Jesus Name We Pray,Amen…Sis In Christ, LynneMarie
 
Dear Holly,
I only was making some suggestions…It is hard not to worry about our loved ones…the best thing we can do is pray…I pray your grandma is better and all your anxiety lessons into calm…In Jesus Name We Pray,Amen…Sis In Christ, LynneMarie
Oh ok. Thanks LynneMarie. 🙂
Holly, I will hold you all in my prayers today 🙂
Thank you StarMaiden. 🙂

Anyway, the doctors found out what was/is wrong with my Grandma. She has fluid around the lungs. They was going to prescribe a diuretic (water pill) for her to get rid of the fluid around her lungs but she refused to take it because in her words, “I pee enough already.” Please continue to pray for her healing.
 
I am praying for you Holly.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.
 
I am praying for you Holly.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.
Thank you Gigglin4God. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top