I feel like the evil one is after me

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanRyan1088
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RomanRyan1088

Hello all, long time no write. Well let me start off by saying “God is Good!” and here is my story. After coming home from a retreat here in the city I live, I was on a Jesus high, I felt joy, and just overall happiness. On Monday, I was praying my rosary (You know, gotta give thanks to mama too for a good weekend) and as God as my witness, I felt as if someone was watching me. Now you know when evil is around you, and I felt that. Well I simply just brushed it off and continued with my day. Now my parents are outta town and I am staying with my Aunt in her house. When I get to my aunts house, I tell her I am ganna go inside, while she stays outside and talks to a neighbor. I go into her living room, and sit, open my bible, and begin meditating. Well, I get that feeling again. I begin saying my Our Fathers, Hail Mary’s, and my Glory Be’s, but then something tells me to begin praying to my Guardian Angel. As I begin the Gardian Angel prayer, the lamp next to her sofa begins flickering!! :bigyikes: Then I begin praying to St. Michael, and I just continue praying to St. Michael. Well my aunt has two big glass doors that lead to her back yard, and the wind is just blowing like there is no tommarow. I look towards the front yard, and no wind! I begin praying my St. Michael prayer, when I hear this ungodly roar in the wind. Now at this point I am officially freaked out! I go into the front yard where my aunt is, and in one hand I have my rosary, and in the other, I have my holy water. Well eventually my aunt goes inside and i follow her. We talk and I tell her “Well im ganna hit the hay”, and I go to my room to sleep, and she does the same. I am laying there, and I get that feeling again. I lie in bed, and continue praying, well im getting freaked out now, and I get my holy water, and i throw some in the room im staying in, and I throw some in the hallway in my aunts house. I lie down, and eventually get to sleep. The next day, it is tuesday, and I tell my friend. This person I admire dearly, and she is just filled with the love of God, and his church. Well she tells me this, “Do not be afraid, he wants you to fear him!” and she gives me the bible passage that she thinks the devil hates the most. It is Psalms 68:1-11, It says:

1*** For the leader. A psalm of David; a song. 2 God will arise for battle; the enemy will be scattered; those who hate God will flee. ******The wind will disperse them like smoke; as wax is melted by fire, so the wicked will perish before God. ******Then the just will be glad; they will rejoice before God; they will celebrate with great joy. 3 Sing to God, praise the divine name; exalt the rider of the clouds. Rejoice before this God whose name is the LORD. ******Father of the fatherless, defender of widows-- this is the God whose abode is holy, 4 Who gives a home to the forsaken, who leads prisoners out to prosperity, while rebels live in the desert. ******God, when you went forth before your people, when you marched through the desert, Selah ******The earth quaked, the heavens shook, before God, the One of Sinai, before God, the God of Israel. ******You claimed a land as your own, O God; ***your people settled there. There you poured abundant rains, God, graciously given to the poor in their need.

Well that gave me some confort, but I wanna know what many on here think, please leave a message, and tell me what you think…

When I was very young and used to be afraid of ghosts my mother used to tell me, ‘Don’t be afraid of the dead, its the living you should be careful off’.

Well then its not so much the devil as folks with the devil in their hearts you should be concerned with.

If the is after you, then it can only mean he hasn’t won you over yet. Maybe God has something special in His plan for you, and the wants to thwart Him. I mean, after all, if he already owns your soul, why would he need to waste any further time on you.

Keep up the Faith, and remember to trust in God for strength.

NotWorthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back