I got a Christmas Card from the Pope

• Thread starter Thread starter Bill_A
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill_A

I got a Christmas Card from the Pope, through the Nunciate in Washington DC. I sent him a Christmas card with Nativity on it and a donkey. They sent me a Photograph of a Nativity Painting and on the Back, It Says, Devote Nativite, Joannes Paules II, 2004,Signed by the Pope. and in Latin Remember, venerate the Nativity of the Lord, in Latin. With a Letter from the Nunnciate. Thank you for praying for the Holy fathers intentions.

Very nice, Bill…thanks for sharing your good news with us. 🙂

Maria

Man! I’ve been emailing him Christmas, Easter, Birthday and other greetings for a couple of years, but never get anything back.

Guess next time I should spring for a snail-mail stamp…

tee

40.png
Bill_A:
I got a Christmas Card from the Pope, through the Nunciate in Washington DC. I sent him a Christmas card with Nativity on it and a donkey. They sent me a Photograph of a Nativity Painting and on the Back, It Says, Devote Nativite, Joannes Paules II, 2004,Signed by the Pope. and in Latin Remember, venerate the Nativity of the Lord, in Latin. With a Letter from the Nunnciate. Thank you for praying for the Holy fathers intentions.
Very cool indeed. 🙂 I am sure the signature is an automated one though. I don’t think his is able to do this himself for the thousands that go out.

40.png
Fitz:
Very cool indeed. 🙂 I am sure the signature is an automated one though. I don’t think his is able to do this himself for the thousands that go out.
No Doubt but the letter had installed a Papal Blessing.

Im keeping it with my bust of the Pope.

40.png
Bill_A:
No Doubt but the letter had installed a Papal Blessing.

Im keeping it with my bust of the Pope.
Now that is very nice. You really have something special there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back