S
scapularkid8
Guest
I don’t know where to post this, or even if it’s appropriate, but I had a really strange feeling last night.
It just was almost like a realization I had. I saw that everything around me was fake and temporary, even my body. I just wanted to break free to something more. I wanted to move “out” of myself to something better. Something permanent.
“The earth will wear out like a garment” is a good way of putting into words what i felt.
It’s slightly scaring me because whenever I think back to it I see how broken our reality is.
I don’t know if this makes any sense and I don’t know if it was a grace from God that I realize this, but I think the Lenten fasting yesterday really spoke to me.
It just was almost like a realization I had. I saw that everything around me was fake and temporary, even my body. I just wanted to break free to something more. I wanted to move “out” of myself to something better. Something permanent.
“The earth will wear out like a garment” is a good way of putting into words what i felt.
It’s slightly scaring me because whenever I think back to it I see how broken our reality is.
I don’t know if this makes any sense and I don’t know if it was a grace from God that I realize this, but I think the Lenten fasting yesterday really spoke to me.