I just got back from an amazing experiance

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanRyan1088
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RomanRyan1088

I’ve have been outta town this weekend, which might explain to some out there why I haven’t been on in a while. I went to SEARCH for Christian Maturity. And this weekend, I commited my life to Jesus. And I’ve to tell you all out there, I feel SOOOO happy right now, im full of Gods love. While there I was givin a talk about Healing. And the speaker was talking about forgivness, and that you have got to let it all go. And this weekend people, I was able to do that, And I have found this new sence of peace. I feel wonderful, and I am now seriously considering the priesthood, SERIOUSLY! I ask each and everyone of you people in cyberspace to please offer you prayers up to God for me, so that I can continue with this new found peace, and that I can forgive all those who have hurt me in the past.
Shalom,
Ryan Rojo

Thats awesome…Good for you, I’ll keep you in my prayers.

That’s incredible, Ryan! You are experiencing the true happiness and peace that God offers. Continue looking into priesthood and being a light in this world. Your post was an example of God’s unconditional love that comforts a person when they truly seek Him. My prayers are with you.

40.png
RomanRyan1088:
I’ve have been outta town this weekend, which might explain to some out there why I haven’t been on in a while. I went to SEARCH for Christian Maturity. And this weekend, I commited my life to Jesus. And I’ve to tell you all out there, I feel SOOOO happy right now, im full of Gods love. While there I was givin a talk about Healing. And the speaker was talking about forgivness, and that you have got to let it all go. And this weekend people, I was able to do that, And I have found this new sence of peace. I feel wonderful, and I am now seriously considering the priesthood, SERIOUSLY! I ask each and everyone of you people in cyberspace to please offer you prayers up to God for me, so that I can continue with this new found peace, and that I can forgive all those who have hurt me in the past.
Shalom,
Ryan Rojo
Dear Ryan

I will pray for you while you discern whether God is calling you to Holy Orders.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Good for you, Ryan! Don’t loose your zeal. Lately I’ve been praying for new vocations. Who knows, maybe you’re one of them! I’ll pray especially for yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back