M
mozier
Guest
I know that many here on the boards are very anti-television, and many with good cause, considering the garbage that can be, and in many circumstances IS on it.
Yet at the same time, are there those out there who just absolutely LOVE television? Well, I do! No, I am not watching Swingtown, but I do love all forms of Law and Order, as well as CSI, Discovery Channel, History Channel (except when they show their Anti-Catholic bias), A & E, NFL and College Football, FOX News, BBC America, Biography, The Game Show Network, QVC, and the Food and Travel Channels, specifically when they go on the road and show the best places to eat! The food is so scrumptious-looking that I want to grab it right off of my television!
And let us not forget EWTN!
Plus, I would get Showtime just for The Tudors.
I cannot be the only one here who loves television. Let us be heard, loud and proud!
Yet at the same time, are there those out there who just absolutely LOVE television? Well, I do! No, I am not watching Swingtown, but I do love all forms of Law and Order, as well as CSI, Discovery Channel, History Channel (except when they show their Anti-Catholic bias), A & E, NFL and College Football, FOX News, BBC America, Biography, The Game Show Network, QVC, and the Food and Travel Channels, specifically when they go on the road and show the best places to eat! The food is so scrumptious-looking that I want to grab it right off of my television!
And let us not forget EWTN!
Plus, I would get Showtime just for The Tudors.
I cannot be the only one here who loves television. Let us be heard, loud and proud!