I might have a stress fracture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly3278
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holly3278

Guest
Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for me? I might have a stress fracture in my foot. I am going to the doctor on Thursday to get it checked out.
 
Oh, I’m so sorry! And you were already dealing with the dieting plus…

:crossrc:
 
Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for me? I might have a stress fracture in my foot. I am going to the doctor on Thursday to get it checked out.
You are in my prayers for healing.

God bless all!!!
 
Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for me? I might have a stress fracture in my foot. I am going to the doctor on Thursday to get it checked out.
Hi,
I have prayed for you and know all about stress fractures in feet. I am just healing from two fractures, one in each foot. (I had to be in a wheelchair for a few weeks since I had it in both feet)
Mine was due to running and osteoporosis. Make sure you are taking enough calcium and VITAMIN D.
Blessings,
mlz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top