I need book recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmscms
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cmscms

Guest
Hi Everyone,

First, I would like to say, I am looking for a book recommendation even if it is Christian and not Catholic per se

I want a book on how to trust God in difficult times. I know an instruction manual with step by step explanation on exactly how to bring my pain to Him. I know no such book exist but I will take whatever is as close as possible

Most books I read seem to explain things or try to prove why we should believe in God. I don’t need to read about those things because I already believe in God. Or most books just repeat endlessly how God is Love. I want to know how to tap into that Love

I want to know how to recognize God’s voice so I can go where He will lead me

The main reason I want book recommendations is because I do find it comforting and enjoyable to read Christiam books

CM
 
Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts, Jerry Bridges. This book is straight to the point of what you are looking for.

The Secret Things of God: Unlocking the Treasures Reserved for You, Henry Cloud. This book helped me enormously in a difficult time (which is right now!). It has a chapter on trusting God.

God Will Make a Way: What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do, Henry Cloud and John Townsend. I have this book, but I haven’t read it yet. However, I recommend all books by Cloud/Townsend; they have been very helpful to me.
 
Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts, Jerry Bridges. This book is straight to the point of what you are looking for.

The Secret Things of God: Unlocking the Treasures Reserved for You, Henry Cloud. This book helped me enormously in a difficult time (which is right now!). It has a chapter on trusting God.

God Will Make a Way: What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do, Henry Cloud and John Townsend. I have this book, but I haven’t read it yet. However, I recommend all books by Cloud/Townsend; they have been very helpful to me.
I actually read the last book you suggested. It is a good book but not enough detail for me. Thanks for your suggestions

CM
 
God is always love, and god will always love us! If you want a good book I highly recommend that you read “How to overcome fear, and start living fearless” written by Rasheeal “Ra Blaze” Dixon. This book will open your eyes to life and I guarantee that you’ll be amazed and love it. I highly recommend this book!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top