I need Patron Saint Help!

• Thread starter Thread starter Go_Irish
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Go_Irish

My little girl (19 months old) does not know how to eat (she will not swallow). This problem was, in part, caused by 4 open heart surgeries that she (with Our Lord and Our Lady) battled through. She has gone through EVERY TEST there is for this problem. She has worked with some of the best doctors and therapists in regards to this problem. Unfortunately, all of them look at my wife, my daughter, and I and state, “Boy, she is a puzzle.” Of course, we continually pray about this issue. We were wondering, however, if there is a patron saint for eating problems. Now, we have prayed to some of the “impossible cause” saints (e.g., St. Jude, St. Rita, etc and we know that they are praying for our little one), but we would like to have another saint get involved who may be more familiar with this type of problem. Any help would be much appreciated and maybe all of you could pray for our little girl too.

To be honest, we are praying that she learns how to eat by the time she is ready to receive Our Lord Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament.

Go Irish:
My little girl (19 months old) does not know how to eat (she will not swallow). This problem was, in part, caused by 4 open heart surgeries that she (with Our Lord and Our Lady) battled through. She has gone through EVERY TEST there is for this problem. She has worked with some of the best doctors and therapists in regards to this problem. Unfortunately, all of them look at my wife, my daughter, and I and state, “Boy, she is a puzzle.” Of course, we continually pray about this issue. We were wondering, however, if there is a patron saint for eating problems. Now, we have prayed to some of the “impossible cause” saints (e.g., St. Jude, St. Rita, etc and we know that they are praying for our little one), but we would like to have another saint get involved who may be more familiar with this type of problem. Any help would be much appreciated and maybe all of you could pray for our little girl too.

To be honest, we are praying that she learns how to eat by the time she is ready to receive Our Lord Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
Most assuredly will I pray for your baby! I’d go right to the top. Our Savior isn’t a saint, he’s God, so I’d put her the hands of Our Blessed Mother, perhaps in Her aspect as Our Lady of Perpetual Help. I love the image of the Christ Child fleeing to His Mother’s arms when shown the instuments of the Passion by the angels, fleeing so fast that His sandal comes off.

Go Irish, I’m not even sure which Saint but I will definately include your daughter in my prayers. Stay strong and have faith.

Today is St. Jude’s feast day. Sts. Simon and Jude, actually. A very good day to pray; double the power! My prayers are with you and your little daughter.

St. Blaise should also be a natural. Let’s put him to work. ❤️ 👍

I have a 7 month old son with a litany of complaints longer than John Kerry has against George Bush :D! His patron saint is St. Jude, the patron of “hopeless causes” and the Blessed Virgin.

St. Blaise, Feb. 3 is the patron of diseases of the throat, would the priest be willing to do the traditional blessing for your child now? Anybody know of a source of a relic of St. Blaise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back