J
jazz91
Guest
Im 21 years old, i met this guy who is only a year older than me last year, we met at the youth group i was in. When we started talking everything was good, then it slowly got bad we acted like two little immature kids who didnt know how to handle dating, we became kissing friends, it seemed like we were in a relationship when we werent. He always told me at that time he didnt want a relationship that he wasnt prepared, and yet i was still there by his side. around february of this year he told me he no longer had feelings for me and liked someone else. We stopped having communication for about a month or so when one day I was going to be an actor for the procession at our church i was practicing one night when he came and said he wanted to talk to me. He said he was sorry apologized and asked for a second chance, i accepted the second chance making it clear some things were going to change, i didnt want the kissing friends, i wanted a solid healthy relationship. We were in a relationship for about 5 months, i broke up with him twice, and i always came back. Now we have decided to be kissing friends again, but its eating me inside. I feel guilty dirty and not worthy but I just dont know what to say to end it. We dont have sexual intercourse thank god, and because im still a virgin but we have done other things i dont want to mention. I feel embarrassed with myself, and that i have let myself down and god. I know the mistakes I’ve done, and the things i need to change. I just cant seem to find the power to end it im scared of hurting him, im scared of him hating me, but i just cant do this to myself i have someone who loves me for who i am and thats god, ive never been a bad daughter, but this is just something that i want to run away from. I know i will find that person who is worthy of me who will respect me but more importantly who loves god first. I just dont know who to approach him, I’ve already done it the first time where i talked to him and told him i didnt want to do this anymore because i felt i was disrespecting myself, and he said yes and came out with that he loves me and cares for me but that he respected my decision, but i missed him so much that i looked for him. I want to be able to end it once and for all, close that chapter of my life and never come back to it. Ask god for strength to never ever go through a situation like that. Does anyone have any ideas, anything that can help me i would really appreciate it. & may god bless you all.