I need spiritual guidance!

• Thread starter Thread starter findingHIM478
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

findingHIM478

As a freshman in highschool, I am going through a difficult time in my life and I need someone, like a priest, who can help me get through this tough time and give me spiritual guidance and direction. If anyone knows of a Catholic nun or priest who I can talk to, please let me know.
E-mail me at sonicboom478@juno.com if you have any answers or can help me.

THANK-YOU and GOD BLESS!

why not just swing by one of your local parishes and see if a priest is available…I’ve always found most to be quite open to talking to folks even without an appointment…that is if they’re free at the time…give it a try!

Why not try telling us a bit more. I have found this to be a very understanding and helpful group.

I am going through the most difficult time of my life right now and many people here have helped with support and ideas. If nothing else, then with prayers.
God Bless you in you trial.

Believe me, I know what you’re going through. I am a junior in High School and I’m going through the same thing. I wish I had the luxury of a priest or monk to talk to, but currently I’m not Catholic, though I desire to be. Anyway, if you’re close to any monasteries, you could go there and talk to one of the monks. I have found monks to be very helpful. One of their primary ministries is spiritual direction, so they have a lot of experience.

Good luck and God bless you. :blessyou:

Nick

Dear Findinghim:
I was a high school student back in the early 70’s when “free love and drugs” was such a peer pressure…looking back with what I know now, I wished I had the grit to even ask a priest for help with my problems…I lived in a very small town with one Catholic church, everyone knew everyone and of course… no internet at the time.
Somehow I found the strength through lots of prayer and faith in my family.
My prayers go out to you…keep trying until you get the spiritual guidance you are looking for.:yup:
If you reach here…there are lots of people that will help guide you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back