A
Andrew_Hinkley
Guest
Hi all,
There’s a soprano in the Choir I sing in who is very beautiful and very holy. More than a year ago I finally asked her out, and she respectfully declined. I’m long over that, the problem is I still seem to have feelings for her. Is this normal? I don’t intend to ask her out again, since I have been given an answer, I do want to know what’s going on in my heart.
I’m still nervous in her presence. I still think about her a lot. I sometimes worry about being creepy when she’s around. I wonder if she picks up on this. I sometimes even “pretend not to notice her” because I’m afraid of sending signals.
She’s a good friend of mine. (She once stopped me from walking 10 miles to get home after dark, insisting that she would rest much better that night knowing that I am on the train instead.) I just find it difficult having my emotions and nervousness get in the way of things like starting a conversation with her.
I hope I’ve explained this properly - it’s all very confusing to me
Thanks so much!
There’s a soprano in the Choir I sing in who is very beautiful and very holy. More than a year ago I finally asked her out, and she respectfully declined. I’m long over that, the problem is I still seem to have feelings for her. Is this normal? I don’t intend to ask her out again, since I have been given an answer, I do want to know what’s going on in my heart.
I’m still nervous in her presence. I still think about her a lot. I sometimes worry about being creepy when she’s around. I wonder if she picks up on this. I sometimes even “pretend not to notice her” because I’m afraid of sending signals.
She’s a good friend of mine. (She once stopped me from walking 10 miles to get home after dark, insisting that she would rest much better that night knowing that I am on the train instead.) I just find it difficult having my emotions and nervousness get in the way of things like starting a conversation with her.
I hope I’ve explained this properly - it’s all very confusing to me
Thanks so much!