P
PattyPryor
Guest
I don’t know where to put this.
I had a conversation with my friend this weekend and she was very upset. She had gone to Lifest (www.lifest.com) and believes she was ‘saved’. She is a Catholic, but was stopped at a booth called Are you a Good Person? The man was INSISTENT she talk and answer his questions. He asked the questions like Ray Comfort goes on about how people sin and that is proved by the use of the 10 commandments. She was nervous and said she was speechless and he guided her.
Before she knew it she was praying with him. When she was done he said “Praise the Lord we have another sister in Christ. She has come to the LORD!” She got up and called me crying and said, "I think I was ‘saved’, and I felt happy everyone was proud of me. (she has a rough background and never received a lot of praise
I don’t know how to help her. She thinks she is no longer Catholic. Any help on this would be so helpful! God Bless!
I had a conversation with my friend this weekend and she was very upset. She had gone to Lifest (www.lifest.com) and believes she was ‘saved’. She is a Catholic, but was stopped at a booth called Are you a Good Person? The man was INSISTENT she talk and answer his questions. He asked the questions like Ray Comfort goes on about how people sin and that is proved by the use of the 10 commandments. She was nervous and said she was speechless and he guided her.
Before she knew it she was praying with him. When she was done he said “Praise the Lord we have another sister in Christ. She has come to the LORD!” She got up and called me crying and said, "I think I was ‘saved’, and I felt happy everyone was proud of me. (she has a rough background and never received a lot of praise
I don’t know how to help her. She thinks she is no longer Catholic. Any help on this would be so helpful! God Bless!