I Think I'm Getting Sick

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly3278
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holly3278

Guest
Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for my health? I think I am catching the same thing that my Grandma had which is sinus congestion/infection and diarrhea/digestive system bug. I really don’t want to spread this back to her now that she is feeling better. Please pray for me and for all people who are coming down with this obviously contagious bug.
 
Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for my health? I think I am catching the same thing that my Grandma had which is sinus congestion/infection and diarrhea/digestive system bug. I really don’t want to spread this back to her now that she is feeling better. Please pray for me and for all people who are coming down with this obviously contagious bug.
Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
hi there
Praying for you:signofcross:
I too suffer from chronic sinasitus and currently from a serious sinus infection, which is affecting my gums and teeth as well. My face ahd head aches all the time…I can go on and on…

May Our Lady cover you with her blue mantle and intercede for you.

take care and God Bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top