W
Windfish
Guest
Hello, everyone! This is my first thread on CAF!
I want to buy my first Bible. My parents have several Bibles, and they’re all aesthetically elegant in simple and humble waya. But I want to break from that and buy a hardcover Bible with a beautiful, immaculate cover design to express how important and awesome I think it is. Problem is, I’m having trouble finding one that fits that description! Is there an online store that someone can link me to that may have what I’m looking for?
I want to buy my first Bible. My parents have several Bibles, and they’re all aesthetically elegant in simple and humble waya. But I want to break from that and buy a hardcover Bible with a beautiful, immaculate cover design to express how important and awesome I think it is. Problem is, I’m having trouble finding one that fits that description! Is there an online store that someone can link me to that may have what I’m looking for?