Iam praying for others but there are some doubts

  • Thread starter Thread starter davolution
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davolution

Guest
I need to some guidance and i needed some answers. With the holy spirit, please answer me questions.
  1. when praying the rosary…what does it mean by meditation? How to meditate the 5 mysteries?
  2. When praying the chaplet of divine Mercy, do we have to meditate on the passion of Christ…or we can just pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy without meditating on anything? Please teach me how to pray properly.
  3. How can I place my complete trust in Jesus? Please show me how to do it.
  4. what’s the difference between the chaplet of Divine Mercy and the Chaplet of Holy Wounds?
I am praying the rosary and the chaplets for the conversion of the whole world that they may recognize God’s mercy and all the souls may sing of His Goodness.
I need some guidance and prayers to continue my work that God has asked me to do.

Thank you and God bless you.

David
 
David, may I suggest that you you may find it helpful to also post your questions in the Spirituality Forum? 🙂 This forum is intended for prayer itself rather than discussion so you may find that those who frequent that forum will offer helpful suggestions. Kindly, Trishie

I ask the Holy Spirit to inspire David in his prayer for others. Help him to respond and to pray according to Your inspiration.
Father, in Jesus’ name please make David’s prayer pleasing to You. Please deepen and maintain his faith and love in his prayer and life. Grant that Your desires for his life will be fulfilled.
 
I need to some guidance and i needed some answers. With the holy spirit, please answer me questions.
  1. when praying the rosary…what does it mean by meditation? How to meditate the 5 mysteries?
    when I think of the meaning of meditation in regards to the rosary in this case to me it means focusing completely on the prayers and trying to picture in my mind each of the five mysteries. I really try to focus on their meaning as I’m saying the prayers.
  2. When praying the chaplet of divine Mercy, do we have to meditate on the passion of Christ…or we can just pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy without meditating on anything? Please teach me how to pray properly.
    It is possible to pray the chaplet of divine mercy without meditation but for me personally it’s very distracting to do it that way because I find myself thinking of other things. For me it is easier to focus on the sacrifice of Jesus and what his mercy has really given us. I have found it is also more meaningful to do it this way as well.
  3. How can I place my complete trust in Jesus? Please show me how to do it.
    I don’t think it is possible to tell you how to put your faith in Jesus only the Holy Spirit can do that. However one of the things I try to do is pray often especially when I’m doing something and I ask God to let his will be done whatever it is.4. what’s the difference between the chaplet of Divine Mercy and the Chaplet of Holy Wounds?
    I don’t know so I can’t help you there.
I am praying the rosary and the chaplets for the conversion of the whole world that they may recognize God’s mercy and all the souls may sing of His Goodness.
I need some guidance and prayers to continue my work that God has asked me to do.

Thank you and God bless you.

David
DavidI hope this helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top