M
Ms_Sparkles
Guest
I am 21, and over a number of years from when I was little (4) till I was about 11, there were instances of molestaion I suppose you could call it, perpetrated by family friends etc etc.
Now afte a number of years I have accpeted that those at that stage weren’t my fault and therefore not a sin.
But I also went a bit “nuts”, would go looking for bad situations because I believed then that I was going to hell. Where do you stop saying, ‘well it’s because of this or that, that I did this’, giving excuses where they do not belong.
I seem to be backtracking in my thinking and I’m not sure what to do at the moment. I want to just forget and move on with life, but I don’t know what to do about my past and the things I have done as well.
Now afte a number of years I have accpeted that those at that stage weren’t my fault and therefore not a sin.
But I also went a bit “nuts”, would go looking for bad situations because I believed then that I was going to hell. Where do you stop saying, ‘well it’s because of this or that, that I did this’, giving excuses where they do not belong.
I seem to be backtracking in my thinking and I’m not sure what to do at the moment. I want to just forget and move on with life, but I don’t know what to do about my past and the things I have done as well.