R
rcuk
Guest
I am playing ‘devils advocate’ in some sense here.
We all have to strive for Sainthood- to reach heaven. So must all lose our current lives, and live for Jesus. He lives in us and through us.
So say, God willing, we reach saintly purity, and we reach Heaven. There we will be as souls.
If we are all pure in heaven- what makes us different in the eyes of God?
He sees our souls- and we are all aiming for the same state of purity.
God made us to know and love him and be with him in the next life. I wonder if God only desires that we experience his love? This is why he created us? He wants to love us?
Is there nothing God wants to experience from this people He created? I.e. diversity? Or is he just all-giving? He wants us all to be pure, so we all know and love Him and reap that benefit for eternity?
We all have to strive for Sainthood- to reach heaven. So must all lose our current lives, and live for Jesus. He lives in us and through us.
So say, God willing, we reach saintly purity, and we reach Heaven. There we will be as souls.
If we are all pure in heaven- what makes us different in the eyes of God?
He sees our souls- and we are all aiming for the same state of purity.
God made us to know and love him and be with him in the next life. I wonder if God only desires that we experience his love? This is why he created us? He wants to love us?
Is there nothing God wants to experience from this people He created? I.e. diversity? Or is he just all-giving? He wants us all to be pure, so we all know and love Him and reap that benefit for eternity?