If you're a Queen or Beatles fan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mystic_of_God
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mystic_of_God

Guest
Then this is for you.

BTW, no copyright violation here, if you want to download it. I would guess that this song fits under fair use, and since whoever offers it for download, there should be no legal problem. I actually like this version of the songs better than either of the songs by itself.
 
Then this is for you.

BTW, no copyright violation here, if you want to download it. I would guess that this song fits under fair use, and since whoever offers it for download, there should be no legal problem. I actually like this version of the songs better than either of the songs by itself.
It’s a good blend, but I have to say I don’t like Fool on the Hill that much and I LOVE ‘Crazy little thing called Love’. My sister had it as her wedding song - got the dancefloor juming 🙂
 
That was pretty cool! I’m not a huge fan of Fan on the Hill either but that was a good mix - especially with Dear Prudence mixed in!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top