A
AHapka
Guest
My wife’s grandpa just died.
I offered yesterday to call Father or whatever she needed. Her dad told her today not to call anyone even though he asked her for a priest.
I’M SOOO ANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Please pray for him even though it will be retroactive, iI’m really shook up and emotionally hard up right now.
I could have called our Father and had someone there in minutes.
Please pray for the repose of his soul. I was glad to hear he received Communion with our deacon several times before he died.
I offered yesterday to call Father or whatever she needed. Her dad told her today not to call anyone even though he asked her for a priest.
I’M SOOO ANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Please pray for him even though it will be retroactive, iI’m really shook up and emotionally hard up right now.
I could have called our Father and had someone there in minutes.
Please pray for the repose of his soul. I was glad to hear he received Communion with our deacon several times before he died.
