P
Pekita
Guest
Even though you left God - for a while - He never left you! Maybe your guardian angel had a little nudge in this circumstance… whatever, YOU acted right! Keep on going! You´re in my prayers.Its funny you say that. This one time a kid much younger then me deiced to pull a knife on me. I was a C/1stLt. In Army JROTC and he was apart of a detail I had command over. He was mad because I gave him an order he refused and I threatened him with push ups. Next thing I know a knife was on me. In the middle of the courtyard with loads of classrooms able to see. No one came to help me not a teacher or anything. I grabbed the knife and he freaked out. I broke it in half so that it won’t stay open making it useless and dropped it into a drain. He ran before I could drag him to someone with authority. Looking back I guess it was dumb I could have beat him up he was so little compared to me but something said no. I feel as though it was a sign saying your better then that. Then this. I started narrowing out after that.