I'm under attack by Satan

• Thread starter Thread starter Paris_Blues
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paris_Blues

I NEVER even thought that being a Catholic was going to be one of the hardest thing to do and be! I took it for granted but until I was under attack from the evil one, boy, I learned not to take it for granted.

Father told me in Confession one time that I’m very spiritual and there’s no doubt there too because Satan is almost constantly trying to get me to go down spiritually, ever since the day after my Confirmation up til now (like this past Saturday, our Lord was tough in my mouth and I had a hard time chewing and the devil tortured me by telling me that I read something that a Eucharistic miracle took place by the Host turning hard recieved by a person in mortal sin but I knew I was NOT in mortal sin) and his pathetic demon freak named Scrupulous had to get me again.

Oh boy. I’m about ready to kick the devil’s butt!

Are there any other converts out there who are being attacked?:o

Satan is very crafty and tries to mislead us. The more spiritual we become the more likely we draw the wrath of the evil one. Be strong and call on God often. Trust in Jesus.

I think we’re all under attack, but it always seems like the converts and reverts get it the hardest. I think it’s because when you revert or convert, you’re taking in so much at once that Satan looks for an opening. Be happy; if your faith is so strong that Satan needs to attack it, it means that he FEARS it. And that is a good thing.

Keep praying!

Wise advice T.A and Jabronie,

It is the one who Satan fears the most that stands the firmist against this world, but to him is caused great pain. Stand in your faith that the Messiah is setting the table for his return, when he will set up his kingdom on Earth.

Stay with your faith and ask for proof when the Messiah reveals himself. For it is Christ who battles Satan, and your support is required to defeat his wicked ways and cast him into the lake of fire.

Stand fast in faith my fellow warriors, for the time is near.

You should probably learn more about spiritual warfare. As your faith grows and you and start to make a difference in those around you and in the world, you may come under attack because it is most effective for the devil to attack the instrument of the source. Remember the quote about “attacking the messenger”.

This is opportunity for you to gain strength and use the your trials against the devil. I suggest the following book " The Catholic Warrior" by Robert Abel.

Learn the St. Michael prayer. Ask for the intercession of Our Mother (who is Queen of Angels and can dispatch angels to assist you if you only ask). Ask for the intercession of St. Joseph who has the titles of Protector of the Church, Terror of Demons and Joseph Most Just. Learn about St. Benedict and the Benedict Medal.

Prayer and the Rosary are very powerful in these battles.

On this topic, a book by C.S. Lewis might be of interest: The Screwtape Letters

If your interested in watching an interview on the subject. Get “Interview with an Exorcist” From St. Joseph Communications. Just got it yesterday it is awesome!! Also read St. Anthony of the desert by St. Athanasius.

recite the Holy Rosary it is the scourge of the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back