D
DanishGuy
Guest
Hello everyone. Enjoying the summer?
There is one thing that keeps me from becoming Catholic, I simply can’t understand the doctrine, that is is as you may have guessed “divine impassibility”.
If God is without emotions, how can He truly love us? I mean to say that love is nothing but a choice makes it sound kind of cold.
Let me play the devils advocate for a minute:
To spent an eternity with an emotionless statue (pardon my language) sounds kind of boring?
What am I missing?
Thanks man and sorry if I offended you. Just searching for the truth.
There is one thing that keeps me from becoming Catholic, I simply can’t understand the doctrine, that is is as you may have guessed “divine impassibility”.
If God is without emotions, how can He truly love us? I mean to say that love is nothing but a choice makes it sound kind of cold.
Let me play the devils advocate for a minute:
To spent an eternity with an emotionless statue (pardon my language) sounds kind of boring?
What am I missing?
Thanks man and sorry if I offended you. Just searching for the truth.