In Need of Prayer Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Catholic_C2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catholic_C2

I usually pray whenever I wake up and at night before I fall asleep, but recently I have just been doing the beginning of day prayer and falling asleep before praying at night. I feel it has become just a repetitive process when I pray and I don’t know how to change it up. It seems I usually pray the same thing every night and day and I seem to become less motivated to pray because of it. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I like this app called Divine Office
play.google.com

Divine Office​

L6ieE0FjS_4r36-E787zLL7InL_-NiB2cxvZLn7V6t9phtJeP77Oi0_7oiVztM6hrBuA

Liturgy of the Hours audio & text for Catholic Christian Praye...
Free
It is text and audio recordings of the liturgy of the hours everyday.

You may be experincing a Dark Night,
It will happen to all of Us, please feel encouraged to Keep praying Fight through it, it will be hard but It gets easier, Frequent the sacraments and Confession and Pray at 3oclock at the Hour of Mercy The Divine Mercy Chaplet and say the Stations of the Cross, of you cant follow at 3pm make time to focus on the Passion of Our Blessed Lord, I had a hard fall, after 17 Years I have come back to the church, and had to confess a whole Lot of times to get back on track, It took me that long because I had lacked in confessing My sins and had a rough time getting rid of Thoughts. I can be a witness to Jesus’ Mercy and Tell you his Graces allowed me to return to communion, I also became a nocturnal Adorer. I will pray for you, and please lastly, pray," Oh Jesus I beg of you Light for poor Sinners and Jesus I trust in you 3 times daily. Thank your Guardian Angel and let us go hand in hand on the road of the Cross!!!

Hello there @Catholic_C2!

I’ve also experienced that hard situation. When I experienced that situation, I tried to pause for a while and I didn’t pray for a short length of time. I like to avoid saying prayer without feelings and love as possible. You can ask for the help of your family and friends. Ask them to pray for you. That’ll be a great help! I’ll also pray for you! 💗💗💗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back