Info needed- Venerable Fr. Solanus Casey

• Thread starter Thread starter cbear
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbear

šŸ˜ƒ Hi, I am doing a presentation on him and need some good info. I googled him and got some pretty good stuff, but I donā€™t want to miss anything. I really appreciate your time and efforts:tiphat:, love and prayers, cbear:blessyou:

cbear said:
šŸ˜ƒ Hi, I am doing a presentation on him and need some good info. I googled him and got some pretty good stuff, but I donā€™t want to miss anything. I really appreciate your time and efforts:tiphat:, love and prayers, cbear:blessyou:

Did you read the info on this site?

There are several books out about him also, available from that site or most Catholic bookstores.

Thanks, That came up on google, you wouldnā€™t know the titles of those books, would you? Iā€™ll try to find them. Thanks again, cbear

40.png
cbear:
Thanks, That came up on google, you wouldnā€™t know the titles of those books, would you? Iā€™ll try to find them. Thanks again, cbear
UM! I have most of them somewhere. One I believe is called ā€œThank God Ahead of Timeā€ by Michael Crosby, another ā€œMeet Solanus Caseyā€ which is by Brother Leo I think. There are a couple others also. I think they are listed on the site. Check Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back