Info on St. Augustine

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngelRose81
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelRose81

Guest
Does anyone know where I can get some good info on St. Augustine? I know I can search the Catholic Encyclopedia and such, but if anyone knows any good stories or things about him can you please share? I’m teaching our Sunday School lesson next Sunday and the topic is St. Augustine, so I’m really looking forward to it, but I just want some good info. Thanks!🙂
 
Does anyone know where I can get some good info on St. Augustine? I know I can search the Catholic Encyclopedia and such, but if anyone knows any good stories or things about him can you please share? I’m teaching our Sunday School lesson next Sunday and the topic is St. Augustine, so I’m really looking forward to it, but I just want some good info. Thanks!🙂
Angel, here’s a link to the Catholic Encyclopedia article on St. Augustine:

newadvent.org/cathen/02084a.htm
 
Why don’t you pick up a copy of Confessions, his autobiography. WOnderful stories of him in there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top