Inspirational Stories

• Thread starter Thread starter ccav
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccav

We hear alot about big miracle stories of someone being miraculously healed or getting out of a deadly situation and I am happy for those stories. I had an experience today that was not worthy of being on the news or anything like that, but it was one of those daily interventions of God that I think really can inspire us. I thought I’d share what happened just a few short hours ago and thought maybe other people might share stories in their everyday life that we all may find inspiring.

I came in to work today. Right off the bat one of our critical systems was down. I was the first to catch it. Without getting into huge detail, it involves a particular injection material, special injection lines and pumps, metering gauges, etc. The problem was that the injection material completely destabilized turning into a taffy like substance. Plugged the lines, pumps, injectors, everything. I worked as hard as I could to restabilize the material and clear the system. Nothing worked. I worked for 4 1/2 hours as hard as I could, racking my brain and busting my back. Finally, exhausted and fatigued, I stopped. I felt completely beaten. For anything I could not think of what to do next. I exhausted every option I knew of 5 times over as well as some guesses I made up as I went. Totally beaten, I turned back to go to my office to call the engineer. As I walked away I looked up and said to God, “God…I don’t know what to do. Please help me.” I got to the phone, called the engineer. He was baffled as to what to do as well. We agreed to shut down the production line. He asked if I could get all the system readings so we could start a detailed analysis on Monday. I walked back to the system and, you guessed it, it was humming along like nothing happened. As I sit here typing this post, the inject material is 99% restabilized and the system is right on the money.

All I can say is “Thanks be to God”.

Some Franciscan Sisters are offering a great book of true inspirational stories. They would appreciate you taking a look at the book at www.franciscancards.com It is very reasonable.

God bless,
Deacon Tony SFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back