Intellectual disabilities salvation

• Thread starter Thread starter Jzeajules
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jzeajules

Hello I have a question. I work with special needs clients and over time I have been wondering what will happen to them when they pass. They are dependent and need 24/7 supervision and support. They have behaviors where they yell,stomp, throw objects, sometimes hit. However Most of the time they display good behavior and are very innocent. I can’t imagine that they intentionally commit sin. I asked one of my clients about God and he just repeated “spirt, spirit, spirit” and then proceeded to change the conversation. Does anyone have any options on what will
Happen to them? What if they aren’t baptized through no fault of their own? I just feel they are so innocent and I wish I could be like them in a way.

They must be baptized by water, or by desire. But original sin must be dealt with.

Last edited:
And don’t forget, God loves them even more than you do 🙂

"The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

They’ll be ok with our King. 🙂

Well I would hope so because I don’t really love them I just am charitable and compassionate

Some days I don’t want to be around them but yes your right more often than not I do “love” them

Some days I don’t want to be around them but yes your right more often than not I do “love” them
Real love is not a feeling. It’s doing. My hat’s off to you Jzeajules; also to my wife who is a nurse working with developmentally disabled.

Be of good cheer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back