G
gam197
Guest
A heartbroken husband queued for 44 hours to buy the new iPhone 6 in a bid to win back his wife after she kicked him out - because of his obsession with gadgets.
Darius Wlodarski, 41, started queuing outside the Apple store in Cabot Circus, Bristol at midday on Wednesday to make sure he would definitely be able to get one of the handsets.
His wife Joanna called an end to the 20 year marriage after she accused him of valuing material possessions over his family…
It took him three years to convince her to go on a date with him, but after a year together they got married in February 1995…
‘I got the new iPhone for her because she wanted it. The first iPhone I bought for her, she was so happy, I was telling her for a year that she would be happy but she didn’t believe me and eventually when she got it she was happy,’ he said.
‘Now she wants the bigger screen so I got her the bigger one.
I know we are bombarded on TV and with movies about love stories but this was a real story. He doesn’t expect her to go back with him but he wanted to say I’m sorry.Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2763326/Tearful-father-queued-44-hours-buy-new-iPhone-wife-dumped-month-ago-help-win-back.html#ixzz3DrnLHoby
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
