M
musicgal4jesus
Guest
Hey all, I was interested in finding something that can link my iPod to the car stereo while I’m driving, so I can listen to the music on my iPod while I drive. On the Apple.com store, the closest thing I could find was a “radio remote”; I got the impression that this was if you wanted to listen to FM radio on your iPod.
I know a friend of mine has a cord that plugs her iPod into the car’s tape player, but my car doesn’t have a tape player! However, something similar to that is what I’m looking for.
Anyway, any help would be terrific. If anyone out there has one, where did you get it? (Somewhere like Circuit City or Best Buy?) Thanks in advance!
I know a friend of mine has a cord that plugs her iPod into the car’s tape player, but my car doesn’t have a tape player! However, something similar to that is what I’m looking for.
Anyway, any help would be terrific. If anyone out there has one, where did you get it? (Somewhere like Circuit City or Best Buy?) Thanks in advance!