S
SearchingFleeting345
Guest
Hello there,
I just wanted to ask a quick question because I’m pretty sure I didn’t entertain any of the impure thoughts as I am asking here, but here’s the scenario.
I was talking to this woman on WhatsApp (a text messaging app) and I hadn’t seen what she looked like (since we haven’t seen each other in ages). She uploaded a profile picture of her face (no body or anything, just her head lying down on the beach) and thought to myself: “Oh wow, is that what she looks like now?”
She’s quite pretty, but I got an erection when I looked at her picture. I knew that if I lingered for too long, it could lead to impure thoughts. I received some impure thoughts, but I had to fight it.
Have I committed a sin? Or was I tempted?
I just wanted to ask a quick question because I’m pretty sure I didn’t entertain any of the impure thoughts as I am asking here, but here’s the scenario.
I was talking to this woman on WhatsApp (a text messaging app) and I hadn’t seen what she looked like (since we haven’t seen each other in ages). She uploaded a profile picture of her face (no body or anything, just her head lying down on the beach) and thought to myself: “Oh wow, is that what she looks like now?”
She’s quite pretty, but I got an erection when I looked at her picture. I knew that if I lingered for too long, it could lead to impure thoughts. I received some impure thoughts, but I had to fight it.
Have I committed a sin? Or was I tempted?