Is Deliverance for me?

• Thread starter Thread starter Madaglan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madaglan

For a long time I have wondered if I am in some way afflicted by demons. As many of you may have read, I’ve been having depression problems for a long time; and even before that, I don’t remember feeling really liberated from evil. Someone I know from online told me that she can discern three demons tormenting me. This concerns me, because I feel quite ill and not really with it; and I can think of no real natural cause besides the depression, which has been ongoing for at least two years now.

I was just wondering if I should ask the local Charismatic prayer group to deliver me from any evil forces inside of me. I personally don’t know if there are any spirits inside me; so before I go to them I was hoping some people online could discern if there is any demonic activity in me, and if so tell me what it is. That way I can have confirmation of what my friend told me.

Anyhow, here is some basic info to focus your discernment.

I live near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, am a 21 year old male, and my name is Ryan.

If the Holy Spirit reveals anything really particular about me that you don’t think should be made public, could you please send me a private message. :o

I really hope this isn’t much of a trouble; I just don’t have any real discernment; and since I’m at college right now, I don’t have access to my prayer group back home. But I hope to go to them for deliverance if I need it when I return in Dec.

Thanks! :yup:

maybe i should have titled this thread better. “Demons telling me to do things” might have been better 🙂

Dude…have ya talked to your Confessor or a priest in your parrish?
Sounds like it’d be a good idea.

Originally Quoted by Church Militant:
Dude…have ya talked to your Confessor or a priest in your parrish?
Sounds like it’d be a good idea.
I spoke with a priest. About a month ago he himself was delivered of a demon while on a retreat with other priests. He was prayed over for two hours until he screamed and the demon left him. He thought it might not be that bad of an idea. I just dont’ know if there are demons inside of me. Sadly, I wish there were demons inside tormenting me–that way I could have them delivered away from me and be back to normal. But first, before I go to my prayer group to be delivered (if I need it), I want to know if there are demons inside of me. That’s why I need some people to discern for me, if possible. Thanks! :yup:

Have you ever dabbled in the occult or left yourself open to an oppressive spirit? Horoscopes, tarrot, fortune teller (palm reader), ouiji board, or the like? It is possible to have a spirit oppressing you, but you need to talk to a priest. Think hard about things that you may have done in the past, then go and talk to your priest.

God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back