Is Fr. John Hampsch accepted by the church?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dizzy_dave
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dizzy_dave

Guest
I want to know if this priest is in good standing with Rome? I’ve heard he is into the Charismatic movement which is said by some to be questionable. Is Fr. John Hampsch An acceptable priest? I read he is into the Healing of the family tree and breaking generational curses which I read is not of Catholic origin www.catholicdoors.com/isit/isit12.htm

I would also like to know about Mother Nadeen Brown, is she ok or not. They both do a lot in the spiritual warfare area, something I am interested in learning more about, but I want to know if these two religious are ok to study from. Thanks and God bless.
 
40.png
dizzy_dave:
I want to know if this priest is in good standing with Rome? I’ve heard he is into the Charismatic movement which is said by some to be questionable. Is Fr. John Hampsch An acceptable priest? I read he is into the Healing of the family tree and breaking generational curses which I read is not of Catholic origin www.catholicdoors.com/isit/isit12.htm
Fr Hampsch is in good standing with the Church and his order. I would encourage you to read his book and discern for yourself.

Books : Healing Your Family Tree http://claretiantapeministry.org/~hampsch/cart/images/items/B3.jpeg Learn how to heal problems in your life caused by generational bondage. In Stock Quantity: Price: $9.95

claretiantapeministry.org/
 
40.png
dizzy_dave:
I would also like to know about Mother Nadeen Brown, is she ok or not. They both do a lot in the spiritual warfare area, something I am interested in learning more about,
Mother Nadine Brown has started her own religious order with approval through the proper channels. She is very orthodox and has been featured on EWTN’s Living His Life Abundantly. I love her order, the Intercessors of the Lamb, and her books. God’s Armor is an excellent book.

Here is there website.

bellwetheromaha.org/
 
Greetings

I have know Fr. John for over 30 years and he is wonderful.

He has tons of books and tapes out and I also recommend you read and judge for yourself.

He is in very good standing with Holy Mother Church and indeed is a leader in the Charismatic Renewal.

No matter what you have read or heard, the Catholic Charismatic Renewal is not questionable nor is healing.
Healing the Family Tree was Catholic before it was introduced to the Protestants.
 
http://64.27.116.171/Products/Final/godsarmour.jpg

God’s Armor

Mother Nadine’s teachings based on Ephesians 6:10-18. You will want to read and reread this book and ponder that we don’t put on the armor of God—it’s God’s armor and He puts it on us.We become the armor! 191 pages.

Click here for a review written by Gleanings http://64.27.116.171/_themes/checkers-bellwether/achrule.gif

The following paragraph is from chapter 6 and refers to Ephesians 6:10, (“Draw your strength from the Lord and His mighty power”) :

“When we think about the armor, we… recall the helmet, breastplate and shield, but no matter how fully clothed we are, and no matter how many weapons we have, if we don’t have the strength and the power of the Lord, we are not going to win the battle. We won’t even dare…step forward on the front lines. . . So we have to be prepared. We have to be out there in strength—but we are so very little! We can’t do this by ourselves.

http://64.27.116.171/_themes/checkers-bellwether/achrule.gif

$10.00 add God’s Armor to your cart
 
Good day!

As said earlier, Fr. Hampsch is in good standing with his order and the Church, and, furthermore, is a great man. You can truly feel the joy and love of his spirit in the room, and, even if you are not inclined to believe in the nature of some of his works, I highly recommend attending his Mass and services - you will be enriched for it.

While by post-Vatican Council II standards, some of his blessings and rituals seem a bit archaic, they are still a huge value and when they are forgotten, they will be a sad loss. Unlike some others who are keeping some of the older rituals alive, Fr. Hampsch is very respectful of the work and progress made by Vatican Council II.

Some of his reading materials seem a bit simplistic, but he is addressing emotive issues, and simplicity may be the best way to access the majority of people. Other works are quite scholarly and require a strong foundation in the Catholic catechism, history and tradition. In any case, it is well worth the read and is in absolutely no way heretical.
 
I want to know if this priest is in good standing with Rome? I’ve heard he is into the Charismatic movement which is said by some to be questionable. Is Fr. John Hampsch An acceptable priest? I read he is into the Healing of the family tree and breaking generational curses which I read is not of Catholic origin www.catholicdoors.com/isit/isit12.htm

I would also like to know about Mother Nadeen Brown, is she ok or not. They both do a lot in the spiritual warfare area, something I am interested in learning more about, but I want to know if these two religious are ok to study from. Thanks and God bless.
I wouldn’t use catholicdoors.com as a source for information; they get a red (danger) rating from CatholicCulture.org. See the review here.
 
Dear Dizzy Dave and anyone else who has questions. I just saw Fr. Hampsch at our Roman Catholic “Charasmatic” Church. At our church St. Antoninus the mass could not get more orthodox. Alot of women wear veils, we sit in Adoration with the Blessed Sacrement , well i can go on and on and still would not scratch the surface. At our church we are guided by a wonderful Priest Fr. Bill and he is guided by the Holy Spirit. We have line by line explanation of the Bible and to give you an idea we have a a bad day 20 to 25 people at our Bible study on a good day we have 40- 45. It is over by 930 PM on a tuesday night , my husband and i don’t leave until about 12midnight because we have so many questions and he is so dedicated that he continues to answer even though it is late. our Mass on sunday starts at 10AM and ends about 12 -1230 PM. We are so hungry for the Word we Praise Jesus and we just the May crowning of our Blessed Mother. I hate if i have to go to another church because here I receive not only The Word but The Body and Blood. Fr. Hampsch was un believeble and trust me if you are hungry for The Word and you want more and more explanations of what our Catholic faith has to offer go to a true Charasmatic church. Our young people hang out with Fr. in the kitchen and he talks about JESUS and this does not bore any of our kids they love him for bringing Jesus into their lives. Fr. is honest he calls sin a sin and does not budge when it comes to the teachings of Holy Mother Church. If you live in Jersey or the tri-state area i invite you to St. Antoninus church in Newark NJ. Miracles happen in our church, because Jesus is our Lord and Savior. God Bless you, Ana PS we do lift our hands up in Praise:o
 
Dear Dizzy Dave,
one thing i forgot to tell you. Pope John Paul II not only approved of the Charasmatic Renewal but encouraged it.
God Bless
ana
 
re mother nadine brown. The intercessors of the Lamb that Mother Nadine Brown started has been suppressed by the local bishop. She continues to have a few followers in her now suppressed organization. It doesn’t seem at all to me that she is being loyal to her bishop or the Catholic Church. The suppression was and is valid because of definite problems and because the local bishop has spoken and written definitively.
 
I was blessed to stand 4 feet away from him and observe blessings he gave today. I have never felt such a strong presence of God in my life. He truly was a channel for God’s grace and if he was not in good standing with the church then I could never take the church seriously again after my experience today. It was worth stopping everything and giving away all possessions to follow Christ. I know what it must have felt like for the apostles now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top