Is it required for Mary to be Sinnless?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joseph_Smith
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that when I give you GODs word on the matter at hand you call GOD a lier not me. You are denouncing his Word not mine. This is rebellion to GOD and his Word not me i am not God i did not author his Word. You will notice i said it is his Word. No men on this earth have a right to add to the Word of God there is a curse for as many as do.
Why do you assume that your interpretation of scripture is the correct one?
Are you saying that you are infallible? Isn’t that an attribute of God?
You said in a previous post “Idoltery is to atribute to another the quality that only God has. Only God is sinnless.”
So if you are saying that you interpretation of scripture is infallible, then aren’t you atributing to yourself the quality that God only has?
Are you commiting idol worship on yourself?
 
You may not spell that good, But you speak the truth! Alleluia!

God Bless you and may the Holy Spirit continue to give you the boldness preach the Gospel.
I agree that he is posting from the Bible, which as a Catholic I agree with 100%.
He is proving himself as a liar as he is misrepresenting Catholic belief and wont answer the question.

He still has not described official Catholic worship and Christians are required to give an answer to the hope that lies within them, not dodge questions.
Preaching the Gospel requires honesty.

God Bless
Scylla
 
This is a post that shows no proof and love. Show us where one speaks of truth and get banned.:rolleyes:
I personally got banned for saying"if you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior and repent of your sins you will receive the Holy Spirit and still be Catholic" paraphrased
 
how many times are you going to start the same threads asking the same questions that have already been answered for you?
 
I personally got banned for saying"if you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior and repent of your sins you will receive the Holy Spirit and still be Catholic" paraphrased
Do you think we believe you for saying this and get banned? :rolleyes:

Admin here knows what they do. They treat all people fairly.

Think about it, if we are doing wrong and afraid of people telling the Truth, why should we allow you to come in here in the first place. 😃
 
Do you think we believe you for saying this and get banned? :rolleyes:

Admin here knows what they do. They treat all people fairly.

Think about it, if we are doing wrong and afraid of people telling the Truth, why should we allow you to come in here in the first place. 😃
The incident happened on the Split Fatima Thread Jan 17.
The original post must have been deleted or something because I couldn’t find it. But I am not lying. It is against my nature. I am Christian.
 
Considering this thread, it wasn’t about truth you were banned.:nope: forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=128616
Like I said the original post that got me banned was either deleted or moderated. It is ok if you don’t believe me.
But I was banned for a week and the thread was closed. I was accused of prosletyzing and talking about banned topics. All I said was "if you repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior you will receive the Holy Spirit and still be Catholic"paraphrased.
 
Actually you also accused Catholics of worshipping Mary which is similar to what Joseph did, yet you were much more honest by using your own words and actually tried to dialogue.

Now this would be ok, if you can explain what official Catholic worship is but why don’t we wait until Joseph proves he has no idea how to explain official Catholic worship and is therefore bearing false witness.

All Catholics affirm that salvation is through Jesus.
usccb.org/catechism/text/prologue.htm

Lets see how honest Joseph is,
God bless and welcome to the forums,
Scylla
 
Like I said the original post that got me banned was either deleted or moderated. It is ok if you don’t believe me.
But I was banned for a week and the thread was closed. I was accused of prosletyzing and talking about banned topics. All I said was "if you repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior you will receive the Holy Spirit and still be Catholic"paraphrased.
Newbie, Messages from heaven, bunk. You have been lied to, do some research for yourself instead of just taking for granted that what it says is the truth about what the Catholic church believes. Seriously take notes and do some serious research, you will find you have been lied to. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you, be open and you will see that Catholics do not worship Mary. I will pray for you.
 
Newbie, Messages from heaven, bunk. You have been lied to, do some research for yourself instead of just taking for granted that what it says is the truth about what the Catholic church believes. Seriously take notes and do some serious research, you will find you have been lied to. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you, be open and you will see that Catholics do not worship Mary. I will pray for you.
thanks for the prayers.
This is really off topic and I don’t want to get banned or chastised again.
I know about these apparitions and what the bible says about them and I have discussed them on this site ad nauseum.
I am done. I spoke the truth as the Holy Spirit guided me.
Amen.
 
The incident happened on the Split Fatima Thread Jan 17.
The original post must have been deleted or something because I couldn’t find it. But I am not lying. It is against my nature. I am Christian.
I am not pointing at you, but not all Christians are honest. Therefore, to say that one is Christian, he doesn’t lie …doesn’t really prove it.

Anyway, I don’t want to discuss about you being suspended. Let the thread be back to its original question.
 
oseph Smith
I renounce satan 100 percent will you renounce worshiping Mary.
I do not, nor does any other Catholic.

Of course you know that. That is why you post that on all these threads even though your arguements have been refuted hundreds of times
 
Having answered the allegation, this thread is now closed.
Thanks to all who contributed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top