I
iwannabesomeone
Guest
I want to get Kanye West’s album, Late Registration, from the library. Would that be wrong because some of the music may have a bad message? I really enjoy his music.
whether you check out the album or not is irrelevent. The fact that you are attracted to dark music or entertainment is a sign of some sort regarding the condition of your soul.I want to get Kanye West’s album, Late Registration, from the library. Would that be wrong because some of the music may have a bad message? I really enjoy his music.
It’s up to you to decide. Personally I don’t like Rap Music, but it’s a personal choice. However If you’re unsure about it, best not to do it at this stage.I want to get Kanye West’s album, Late Registration, from the library. Would that be wrong because some of the music may have a bad message? I really enjoy his music.
The above is very good advice not only on this issue, but others.It’s up to you to decide. Personally I don’t like Rap Music, but it’s a personal choice. However If you’re unsure about it, best not to do it at this stage.
Amen! If you want peace in your soul avoid that which will bring chaos.Rap is already bad, regardless of the lyrics.
It is a relation between distubing rythems and the way God created the soul.
Disorder is always bad.
Your support brought me joy.Amen! If you want peace in your soul avoid that which will bring chaos.
Pro,Your support brought me joy.
Then I looked at your screenname.
I thought you were some other “baby” like myself.
Not a teenager.
I always find it funny when someone says “AMEN!”
It is up to you. It depends on your reason to get the album. Is it just for the beat and music style? Music genre is irrelevant, it is how each of uses each genre in our lives. You can listen to his music and not be effected by other of you personal characteristics. You seem to be aware of what you are going to listen to so I see no problem with it.I want to get Kanye West’s album, Late Registration, from the library. Would that be wrong because some of the music may have a bad message? I really enjoy his music.
Do you really think so?It’s wrong. Check out a book instead. Try some Mark Twain. In 20 years, no one will know who Kanye West was, but Mark Twain will abide.
– Mark L. Chance.
It is really difficult if not impossible for humans to understand themselves. The phenomenon of music and why we listen to it and what it does to us is in itself difficult to understand.It disturbs me that some people would say the rythms of rap music would be bad for your soul. That’s nonsense. Look at wonderful rap music such as Jerusalem by Matisyahu.
Thats a point we can all agree on I’m sure!What disturbs me is when I am sitting in my car or office and some nitwit pulls up next to me or outside with speakers that are like canons and they literally shake the windows and walls. He thinks he has the right to infringe on everyone else’s space.