C
CopticChristian
Guest
The value is the absurdity of the extreme of Sola Scriptura with the charts and the notion of “pure bible” the manuscripts he cites have the deuterocanonicals and the 1611 King James as you know has the deuterocanonicals. He serves the purpose of the absurdity of a Protestant trying to define the canon absent the Church and is a mirror to the history of Scritpture that leads to a fanatic that makes no sense.I find it a little difficult to take this guy promoting King James onlyism seriously. I mean he’s fretting over Genesis 1:1? Really? Because new versions say “heavens” and not “heaven”? Good grief! I’ve already looked through my other Bibles and yeah, there are some changes, but nothing worth getting in a riot over. And it’s not like there aren’t other translations that aren’t closer to the KJV. My Douay-Rheims / Clementine Vulgate is more in line with how the KJV portrays the verses that the youtube KJV-only apologist brings up.