M
momcrom
Guest
I am really not sure where to post this question… I hope this is OK here.
Is there a special prayer, or a patron saint for housing needs? I have searched and searched, and all I can come up with is prayers to St Joseph to sell a house.
We are not selling our home at this time, but it is barely adequate for the needs of our family. We are in desperate need of repairs and also more room to accommodate our growing children. But our financial situation is such that our options are quite limited.
I pray every day that God will help us find a way to improve our housing situation.For years now I have prayed to St Joseph for all of the needs of our family. I pray his novena, and the prayer to obtain a special favor through him. And of course I never forget Our Lord Jesus Christ or our Blessed Mother in my daily prayers.
I thank God every day that we are fortunate enough to own a home and have a roof over our heads. However, our home is barely adequate and we desperately need help.
I would really like to find a prayer for help in improving our housing situation if there is one. Or if there is another saint that I can pray to intercede for me for this particular issue, I would love to know… does anybody have any suggestions?
Is there a special prayer, or a patron saint for housing needs? I have searched and searched, and all I can come up with is prayers to St Joseph to sell a house.
We are not selling our home at this time, but it is barely adequate for the needs of our family. We are in desperate need of repairs and also more room to accommodate our growing children. But our financial situation is such that our options are quite limited.
I pray every day that God will help us find a way to improve our housing situation.For years now I have prayed to St Joseph for all of the needs of our family. I pray his novena, and the prayer to obtain a special favor through him. And of course I never forget Our Lord Jesus Christ or our Blessed Mother in my daily prayers.
I thank God every day that we are fortunate enough to own a home and have a roof over our heads. However, our home is barely adequate and we desperately need help.
I would really like to find a prayer for help in improving our housing situation if there is one. Or if there is another saint that I can pray to intercede for me for this particular issue, I would love to know… does anybody have any suggestions?
