Is there any link between high fat diets and Breast Cancer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GratefulDad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GratefulDad

Guest
Is there any link between high fat diets and Breast Cancer?

I have heard things, like, “there are more incidences of Breast Cancer/1000 women in countries that where people have a higher fat intake and diet”. Is anyone aware of documents or studies that point to this or dispute it?
 
Some interesting (and controversial) reading…

The Skinny on Fats
A study of Puerto Ricans revealed that, although they consume large amounts of animal fat, they have a very low incidence of colon and breast cancer.(20)
 
The only conclusion I can draw from reading all the different research is that the data supports the opinion of whoever is funding the research.😛
 
The only conclusion I can draw from reading all the different research is that the data supports the opinion of whoever is funding the research.😛
:rotfl:

Ain’t it the truth?!

I know…or knew…a lot of thin women who have a healthy diet who have been/were diagnosed with breast cancer. It’s a demonic disease and I don’t think it reads the “research.” It just goes after whoever it wants.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top