A
anthonymarie
Guest
So the only way to know for 100% certain God exists is the same as the only way you know anybody exists. You meet that person and you talk to them.Hi, im 13 and if you see my other posts, i am losing my faith deeply. it all started when i thought about my death. I was a HUGE believer in god before this happen just so you know. Now it hit me to think that what if god ISNT real? Ive seen EVERY ARGUMENT there is to know and I’ve had some of my own. I am a very logical and analytical person too. I just think that it makes ZERO LOGICAL SENSE to believe a god exists! someone told me before it all about looking in yourself! I thought about it and it doesn’t make sense. in my mind i put myself in a position were i was a MUSLIM boy and i was trying to find my faith. I did the same “looking inside yourself” thing and i found its just believing in what you want to believe. I thought that if i put myself in a B.C. world where i had NO UNDERSTANDING of how the universe works, Genesis would unfold SO REASONBLY to my eyes! Think about it! Its almost like humanity CREATED god! Help! These questions won’t stop! is my life not worth living for? DOES GOD EXIST?!!?!?![]()
Everyday, speak to God. Keep persisting. Eventually, He will speak back and once you hear His voice you will know He is real!
There are a lot of arguments (even very good ones) but I have never actually met a person who believed in God because he read an argument.