Is this a sin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angela77
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angela77

Guest
You know how in magazines there are lots of pictures of people in bathing suits? Is it wrong to look at these? As a side note, when I see these pictures, I’m not thinking anything sexual; it’s just more like, “He’s handsome.”
 
No, I don’t think so. If you ‘fantisized things’ then yes but making a nonlustful statement is ok. I mean it’s only natural. Girls like guys and guys like girls.
 
You know how in magazines there are lots of pictures of people in bathing suits? Is it wrong to look at these? As a side note, when I see these pictures, I’m not thinking anything sexual; it’s just more like, “He’s handsome.”
Why are you even reading magazines?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top