L
LorilopezInneed
Guest
Thank you for your feedback. I went to therapy today and really gained some valuable insight. I asked the therapist/pastor if my husband was willing to change… Long term… If I’d ever be able to see him as “my husband” in a good way again… I mentioned that I just see him as a broken person who I’m constantly having to check up on and save… And he said, well have you EVER seen him as “your husband”? The answer is no… Not in the way I wanted to see “a husband”. I see that person as the protector… The teammate who has my back. He wasn’t that way from the beginning and I suppose that’s the way life will continue.
It was an excellent question and one that provoked an answer to my main issue. I just can’t count on him. I don’t think that will ever change unfortunately.
It was an excellent question and one that provoked an answer to my main issue. I just can’t count on him. I don’t think that will ever change unfortunately.